Worth & Company, Inc. is seeking a full-time HVAC Senior Service Technician for immediate hire. As a Worth Senior Service Technician, you will provide exceptional service to our sophisticated commercial and industrial customers in the mid-Atlantic region. The ideal candidate will possess strong technical knowledge and have experience working in the commercial HVAC industry.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and repair various commercial & industrial HVAC equipment.
- Perform routine maintenance on various commercial & industrial HVAC equipment.
- Order job materials.
- Coordinate with the administrative staff for daily activities.
- Perform special or complicated service activities, including periodic on-call duties, as required
- 8-10 years of commercial HVAC service & repair experience
- Clean driver's license, background and drug testing
- Team player with a jump-in-the-ditch mentality
- Strong attention to detail with a commitment to doing things right the first time
Worth & Company offers:
- Competitive merit based pay
- Quality medical, dental and vision insurance
- Short Term, Long Term and Life insurance
- Retirement savings plan including company match
- Paid vacation days and holidays
- Company sponsored events such as: annual golf outing and holiday party