Worth & Company, Inc. is currently seeking a full-time Project Assistant. As a Project Assistant, you will be required to work onsite and provide administrative support to Project Managers and Site Superintendents.
- Acting as the liaison between the Project Manager and vendors, subcontractors, architects, engineers, superintendents etc.
- Compose letters, transmittals, memorandums
- Create and process submittals, change orders, logs and releases.
- Create and help maintain reports to the managers or head of a unit/department
- Review field timecards
- Handle close outs
What will help you be successful:
- Being team-oriented, customer-focused, forward-thinking, self-motivated and dedicated
- Some knowledge of industry terminology, practices and procedures
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills, working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to multi-task
- Adaptable to change
Worth & Company, Inc. offers:
- Competitive merit based pay
- Quality medical, dental and vision insurance
- Company provided Short Term, Long Term and Life Insurance
- Retirement savings plans including Company match
- Company paid vacation days and holidays
- Company sponsored events like annual Golf Outing and Holiday Party