Worth & Company, Inc. is actively seeking full-time Sheet Metal Fabricators and Prefabrication Techs who are interested in joining our dynamic team and developing a successful career in the Mechanical Construction industry. Qualified candidates should have a clear understanding of the HVAC trade.
• Fabrication of ductwork and or piping prefabrication: forming, burning, knock down and pre-assembly of sheet metal. Cutting pipe, layout connections, plans, hanger assembly.
• Plan; lay out, measure and mark dimensions and reference lines using machinery such as a plotter and or hand tools such as a calculator, scribe, square or tape measure
• Cut out sheet metal using a plasma machine, hydraulic shear and or hand tools, gluing, assembling PVC and other HVAC pipe materials.
• Shape sheet metal using mechanical or hydraulic breaks, rollers and or hand tools
• Inspect ductwork and plumbing assemblies for accuracy
• Maintain equipment, and shop; making repairs and modifications when necessary
• All other duties as assigned by manager
• 1 to 3 years’ experience preferred – will train the right person
• Dexterity: Hand-eye coordination
• Sound judgment and critical thinking
• Attention to detail
• Highly reliable
• Standing for 90% of the day
• Ability to work with ongoing exposure to loud noise
• Ability to stand, walk, bend, push/pull, and grasp objects
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds of force occasionally; up to 30 pounds of force frequently
Worth & Company, Inc. offers:
• Competitive merit based pay
• Quality medical, dental and vision insurance
• Company provided Short Term, Long Term and Life Insurance
• Retirement savings plans including Company match
• Company paid vacation days and holidays
• Company sponsored events like annual Golf Outing and Holiday Party