Worth & Company, Inc. is currently seeking a full-time Construction Operations Coordinator. As a Construction Operators Coordinator, you will be required to provide administrative support to Project Managers and Site Superintendents.
Act as a liaison between the Project Manager and vendors, subcontractors, architects, engineers, superintendents, etc.
Compose letters, transmittals, memorandums
Create and process submittals, RFI, change orders, logs, and releases
Create and help maintain reports to the managers or head of a unit/department
Review field timecards
Handle closeout of projects
Being team-oriented, customer focused, forward thinking, self-motivated and dedicated
Some knowledge of industry terminology, practices, and procedures
EXCEPTONAL computer skills
Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
Ability to multi-task
Adaptable to change
Provide administrative support to Vice President including reviewing and circulating contracts, and setting up regularly
scheduled and ad hoc meetings. Gather project /business information from the construction teams and compile it for review
by VP and forwarding to Company President, payroll, and other departments.
• Receive and log in contracts, review them for missing information. Send contracts to estimators,
project managers, safety and head of operations, gather supplemental information, mark up the
contracts with reviewer’s notes, and obtain required signatures
• Set-up weekly and ad hoc meetings, including weekly manpower, Project Manage, BD, Project
status, and PM, and WIP meetings individually with Company President, PMs and Chief Estimator
• Track PTO and overtime for all employees in the Division and send information to payroll weekly.
Send overtime report to PMs, PAs and senior management.
• Distribute safety notices to Construction Operations Team.
• Gather information for manpower report and send it to those on the distribution list.
• Using information from BD meetings, to add high probability jobs to spreadsheet of potential work
and distribute to PMs, Pas, VP of Construction and other members of the Construction Operations
• Send out aged receivables report to PMs and PAs and gather responses
• For new projects, gather information for the announcement, assign project number, obtain ftp site
information from IT and send out announcement.
• Gather information from managers to help prepare job descriptions and keep org charts up-to date.
• When final payments are received, notify appropriate people and have the job folder archived.
• Maintain updated spreadsheet of contacts.
• Reconcile statement from service, send out emails to project teams and update service
• Tor new hires, complete new hire sheet and send it to HR and IT, update departmental layout sheet, ,
request a business card if required, and add new person to email distribution lists.
• Gather look aheads from superintendents and funnel the information through project teams.
Stay abreast of all the projects and potential project in Construction.
Gather information from staff in the field so reports can be completed on time.
At least 3 years of experience working in administration in construction or a related industry.
• Good knowledge of excel, word, and data entry
• Able to handle multiple tasks from multiple supervisors
• General understanding of construction industry and construction administration.
Worth & Company offers:
• This is a full-time position - 8 AM to 4:30 PM
• Quality medical, dental and vision insurance
• Short term, Long Term and Life insurance
• Retirement savings plan including company match
• Paid vacation days and holidays