The award-winning Worth & Company, Inc., one of the most respected, full-service mechanical contractors in the Mid-Atlantic region is actively seeking Full Time a PREFABRICATION ORDERS COORDINATOR to join our dynamic team in their FABRICATION SHOP in PIPERSVILLE, PA! Must be a self-motivated individual to help with Internal and External PRE-FABRICATION jobs.
Job duties would include but not be limited to:
- Assisting office personnel with data entry.
- Processing orders
- Working w/ field teams getting material releases
- Coordinate orders between the field, shop floor and Logistics Department
- Excellent computer skills needed along with good communication skills.
- Must be outgoing and self motivated.
If you possess the above skills, are career oriented, and looking to become a member of an extraordinary team, then we would like to hear from you!
- 1 to 3 years of sheet metal fabrication experience preferred – will train the right person
- Sound judgment and critical thinking
- Attention to detail
- Highly reliable
Worth & Company offers:
- Competitive merit based pay
- Quality medical, dental and vision insurance
- Short term, Long Term and Life insurance
- Retirement savings plan including company match
- Paid vacation days and holidays
- Cutting Edge Fabrication Shop
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Company Events such as our Annual Golf Outing and Holiday Party
- Community Giveback Opportunities
About Worth & Company, Inc.:
- Established in 1976
- Excellent Safety Record-Safety Culture: “Brother’s Keeper”
- Proven Superior Customer Service. Innovative Solutions.
- Employs over 500 employees
- Serving Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, and Maryland.
Affiliated with the most respected organizations in the mechanical construction industry: ABC; AQC; ASHRAE; CFMA; USGBC; ASSE; PMTA