Build a career that’s WORTH it! The award-winning Worth & Company, Inc., one of the most respected, full-service mechanical contractors in the Mid-Atlantic region is actively seeking Full Time Service Technician to join our dynamic team!
As a Worth Service Technician, you will provide exceptional service to our sophisticated commercial and industrial customers in the Mid-Atlantic region (NJ, PA, DE).
Hours: Monday-Friday 40 hrs. per week plus OT & Weekday/Weekend On Call Rotation
Hourly Rates: Up to $45 per hour (Dependent upon experience)
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and repair various commercial & industrial HVAC equipment.
- Perform routine maintenance on various commercial & industrial HVAC equipment.
- Order job materials.
- Coordinate with the administrative staff for daily activities.
- Perform special or complicated service activities, including periodic on-call duties, as required
- Additional duties as required by manager
- Minimum 5-10 years of a combination of Residential and Commercial HVAC experience.
- Valid Driver’s License and maintain a clean driving record
- Able to pass a thorough background check and drug test upon offer
- Team player with a jump-in-the-ditch mentality
- Strong attention to detail with a commitment to doing things right the first time
- Abide by all Safety procedures and requirements
- EPA Universal Certification
Worth & Company, Inc. offers:
- Competitive Pay
- Quality Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Short Term, Long Term and Life Insurance
- 401K including Company Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Company Tools/Truck
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Company Sponsored Events: Annual Golf Outing and Holiday Party, Etc.
- Community Giveback Opportunities
About Worth & Company, Inc.:
Established in 1976
Excellent Safety Record-Safety Culture: “Brother’s Keeper”
Proven Superior Customer Service. Innovative Solutions.
Employs over 500 employees
Affiliated with the most respected organizations in the mechanical construction industry: ABC; AQC; ASHRAE; CFMA; USGBC; ASSE; PMTA